20220122

Best of 1989

1989 was the year BEFORE the year I began buying my own music. However, the #10 album on this list I did hear in full as Batman was the first PG-13 movie I ever saw. My parents were extremely hesitant, but I begged and begged and finally got to see it in the theater. I turned 13 in 1989, so it was only fitting, right?! 

And I got the Lego Batmobile for Christmas just last month, which was definitely the most fun (and longest--almost 9 hours!) Lego build of my life. My Batman obsession is going on strong now since watching the 60's show reruns as a young kid in the 80's.

Top 10 albums of 1989:

1. The Innocence Mission- The Innocence Mission

2. The Connells- Fun & Games

3. The Cure- Disintegration

4. Lifesavers Underground- Wakin' Up the Dead


5. Toad The Wet Sprocket- Bread And Circus

6. The Violet Burning- Chosen

7. The Crucified- The Crucified

8. 10,000 Maniacs- Blind Man's Zoo

9. The Choir- Wide-Eyed Wonder

10. Prince- Batman Motion Picture Soundtrack